Nintendo Switch Update 1.01
We have an update for Indivisible on Nintendo Switch!
- Roti is now unlocked for everyone! Look for the “Roti Friend” option in the Setting menu to have Roti follow Ajna on her adventures.
- Support for 1080p display when docked has been added. Previously the docked output had a maximum of 720p.
- 30 FPS/UNLOCKED Toggle Option Added. Currently the game defaults to UNLOCKED, which allows the game to increase framerate in certain areas. Players who prefer to lock their framerate can do so with this option.
- Font fixes for Simplified Chinese.
- We have temporarily removed Japanese language support. The current translation is a placeholder and was not intended to be included at launch. We are waiting for the official translation to be provided by our partners in Japan before adding it to the game.
- Additional GPU/CPU optimizations to improve overall performance.
- Fixes for sprite lighting.
Backers! We are still waiting to receive your digital codes and will update as soon as we have news. Physical backers, the game is in production and will include this update on the cartridge.
The update is live now!
Thanks for playing Indivisible!